.....so I thought that, since my blog was popular with people last time round, I would start another one for my year as President : and thank you to those who have shown faith in me to serve you for the coming year.
Last time, my blog was used a lot by people to keep up to date with some of the background activities around the shul and shul life, and I pretty much plan to continue that approach.
Obviously, there are things which go on behind the scenes best kept there - but I think there's a lot we can talk about openly as well.
I'm starting with our Yeshurun Mission to Lithuania and Latvia which begins later this morning (actually, not much later - we have to be at Luton airport for 5.15am) , led by Rabbi Lewis and co-ordinated by the indefatigable Marcel of JHTee Tours.
We're taking around thirty people for four days - our biggest Mission yet. As long as I can get a telecoms connection, I hope to keep you abreast of events. Look back in later today to see if I've been successful with my connections!
No comments:
Post a Comment